If you find our recipes helpful, please make a donation as you feel.
- 3 Avacados
- ½ Red Onion diced
- 3 radishes diced
- 3 full handfuls of Spinch cut.
- 2 cloves Garlic mashed
- 1 Tomato
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil unprocessed
- Sea Salt
- ½ Organic Red Pepper
- ¼ Zuccinni chopped
- Cilantro chopped
- Cayenne Pepper
Guacamole is a Mexican dip that features predominantly the avocado, one of Paleo/Keto eaters favorite fruit. We have found the Avacdos from Mexico to be the most flavorful.
Guacamole is really quick and easy to make and will satisfy everybody. Avocados are almost 75% fat and most of it is monounsaturated, so its really a great thing to consume on a regular basis.
Avocados are also full of potassium, vitamin K, vitamin E and B vitamins. To my surprise, I discovered that they have a very high amount of fiber, 75% insoluble fiber and 25% soluble fiber.
Guacamole is usually consumed with tortillas but we recommend consuming it with cut organic broccoli or cauliflower. We know better than to consume corn and grains as most corn GMO and grains would spike our blood sugar levels. Typically I prefer to have guacamole with raw vegetables or simply right off the spoon since its so good and healthy.
Ingredients metric units
- 3 medium avocados or 4 small ones;
- 1 firm tomato, finely diced;
- 1/2 white onion;
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro;
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 clove garlic mashed
- 4 Tablespoons Hemp Seeds
- Optional salt and pepper to taste.
Ketogenic Raw Food Recipe with Budwig hints
Ketogenic Seed Milk
If you find this recipe helpful, please make a donation as you feel.
- Chia Seeds – 4 Table Spoons
- Hemp Seeds raw shelled – 4 Table Spoons
- Flax Seeds Organic – 3 Table Spoons or Flax seed oil
- Sunflower seeds raw Organic ( Sunflower seeds should be soaked overnight or sprouted)
- Milk Thistle Seeds - 1 Tablespoon
- Kale Organic – 3 to 5 large leaves
- Organic Parsley - a small bunch
- Baby Spinach Organic – 2 Full hands.
- 4 to 5 stalks of Asparagus
- ¼ onion to provide quercetin or quercetin powder from Bulk Supplements.
- Limes – 2 peeled or 1 Lime and 1 Lemon
- Bioraculous green powder or equivalent super-green powder
- Coconut Oil - Fresh Pressed Virgin and Organic
- Brussel Sprouts(Optional) – typically 3 to 5 of them for Vitamin K
- Garlic – 2 Cloves or more. Some would add up to 25 cloves of garlic. Research has shown that Garlic in doses of 20 cloves per day or higher can be very healing for the liver. Garlic would also provide the sulfur which in combination with the Omega 3s would emulate the Budwig diet.
- Avacados – 2 to 4 as desired. More Avacados will help support a ketogenic diet.
- Vitamix or equivalent high power blender
- Optionally get a sprouting jar and sprout Alfalfa, and broccoli seeds over a one week period to provide bio-photonic energy to you food. Add Citric Acid to the sprouts to insure no molding occurs when sprouting.
- 3 cups of reverse osmosis water energized with MRET water system.
Making the recipe:
If your goal is not Ketogenisis then feel free to add organic blueberies and strawberries.If you find this recipe helpful, please make a donation as you feel.Ketogenic Resources:Sugar and Cancer: Mitochondria, Glycolysis, and the Pentose Phosphate Pathway
- Soak Flax Seeds in a bowl overnight with 8 ounces of Reverse Osmosis or distilled water.
- Soak 4 table spoons of Sunflower seeds and 1 table spoons of Pumpkin seeds overnight in a separate Bowl for 8 hours or overnight.
- Rinse only the Pumpkin/Sunflower seeds through a fine strainer to remove all the phytic acid.
- Pour the Pumpkin/sunflower and flax seeds into the blender
- Add Chi seeds, hemp seeds and Milk Thistle seeds.
- Add lemon and lime peeled and cut in half.
- Add 3 cups of energized water.
- Blend on high for 1 minute
- Pause the blend and blend for another full minute on high with a Vitamix or equivalent Blender.
- Add Kale, spinach and Brussell sprouts and other vegetables.
- Add Alfalfa sprouts, and/or broccoli sprouts
- Blend for another minute
- Add 2 Table spoons of coconut oil, 2 table spoons of Biouraculous powder or Garden of Life RAW Meal Powder.
- Add Avacados last as the blending does become more difficult as avacados would make the consistency thicker.
- Mix on low for 20 seconds.
- Pour into bowl and add 3 to 4 table spoons of Hemp seeds for a bit of crunchiness.
Cooked Cabbage recipe
10 to 20 Brussel Sprouts
1/4 head of red cabbage
10 stalks of Asparagus
5 cloves Garlic
2 TBLESPOONS of coconut oil
2 TBLSPNOONS Beet powder.
2 handfull of spinach
small amount of brocolli
Cook garlic for 5 minutes in 12 inch pot with 2 Tblespoons of coconut oil.
cut red cabage and place in pan
add 1 cup of water
let cook 5 minutes
add cut asparagus
let cook 5 minutes
add onions and spinach
let cook anothe 5 minutes
1 2 cups of water
Serve in a bowl
Add 1 TBLSPOON beet powder
Add cut avacado slices
cut brussel sprout and place an pan