AminoPure+ contains even more YTE® - 420mg per serving - plus BioPerine® and Vitamin C as ascorbic acid. Your Bioavailability Powerhouse!
YTE® is a worldwide patented food supplement exclusively made in Norway. It is a natural superfood that is made from the nutrients that are the source of life.
Which Part Of The Egg Is Used?
- Only the raw egg white - known as "albumen" - is used
- The egg yolk or embryo are NOT used
- The albumen is carefully extracted using a proprietary method - YTE® is protected by patent and trademark
- The fertilized hen eggs have been incubated for 9 days. This generates the PreEmbryonic Stage Extract (PESE) in the albumen (egg white), which is what is harvested.
The nutrients are protected and gently processed to create a fine brown powder. If you smell YTE® powder, is has a mild "biscuit-like" aroma.
The patent-holders of YTE® do not disclose how many fertilised eggs it takes to provide the PESE for each serving of YTE®. Needless to say, this is a delicate all-natural ingredient which is expensive to process and use in manufacturing food supplements.
- AminoPure contains only pure Norwegian YTE.
- 4x YTE compared to competitors. Best value on the market!
- Proven effects in numerous clinical trials
420mg of genuine YTE® (protein peptides from egg albumen)
Bioperine® (Sabinsa) Powder 95% Piperine - at clinical dose
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid Powder) - at clinical dose
Rice bran (as flow agent - all natural)
NO Tricalcium phosphate and silicium dioxide (anti-caking agents)
NO Magnesium stearate (emulsifier)
Capsule: vegetarian capsule (no gelatin)
DISCLAIMER:The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by OyxgenHealthSystems.com or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Individual results may vary. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.