Meeker red raspberry seed is the best source of ellagitannins a ratingin of 8.4 by washington state commission. Meeker uses proprietary cold-press process. Their red raspberry seed powder is the milled seed-cake produced when we cold-press raspberry seed for oil. Meeker does NOT use any additives, enzymes, chemicals, solvents or process aids of any kind to produce Meeker Red Raspberry Seed Powder. The powder is a concentrated source of ellagitannins that are converted to ellagic acid when eaten. One gram of red raspberry seed powder, taken twice a day, provides 40 mg of ellagitannins – equivalent to the amount of ellagitannins found in one cup of fresh red raspberries.
- Berry Beautiful Meeker Red Raspberry Seed Powder is a balanced concentrate of ellagitannins (converts to ellagic acid when eaten) and is a great nutritional source of fiber, calcium and iron.
- Scientific studies confirm that ellagic acid supports a healthy immune system*
- Each serving provides 147 mg of ellagitannins
- No additives, enzymes, chemicals, solvents or process aids of any kind are used in the manufacture of our Meeker red raspberry seed powder.
- Non-GMO, cruelty free, vegetarian/vegan
Ingredients: Cold-Pressed Meeker red raspberry (Rubus idaeus) seed powder.