Rerum Immune Supplement Dr. Reinwald
Rerum® emulsion implements a new carrier system. The compound of Chrondroitin, Oleic Acid, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin D2 provides a new functionality.
Rerum® Dosage Recommendations
Note: Rerum® has a blood thinning effect so should not be taken by people on anticoagulant drugs unless under medical supervision.
- Shake well before use. Start with 0.2ml per day for 5 days, then 2 days interval. Continue on this cycle.
- However, if required for greater immune support, then take 0.5ml per day for 5 days, then 2 days interval. Continue on this cycle.
- Finally, for the greatest immune support, then take 1ml every other day OR every day if needed.
1 x 3ml vial of Rerum® "Advanced Immune Support"
A nanosized emulsion of...
- Oleic Acid
Storage: Store in cool, dry area, closed, and protected from light. (a dark cupboard)
Created by Molecular Biologist, Professor Marco Ruggiero, MD, PhD.
Ships out Priority 2 Day USPS within the United States
Oral Dosage instructions
- Shake well to homogenize the emulsion (product separation is typical and no quality defect)
- Withdraw 0.2ml from vial for topical application to skin via sponge.
- Massage Rerum® sparingly onto face and neck with a gentle patting motion.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Individual results may vary. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.